Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Addy audio cassette books?

  1. #1
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar
    Wow; I didn't even know these existed. PM me for the link to the auction.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check your local library. Our statewide library system has all of the audio books!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mominindianapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 19th, 2005
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just purchased a set of the Addy ones. According to the back of the set - Josefina and Felicity were also available. Were they available for all the historical dolls?

    I sure wish they would remake more of the educational historical items. Although we have had fun looking for them.

    I am also looking for the flip book with the different fashions in it. I saw that on ebay last summer but couldn't afford the going price on it. I would just love to have the opportunity to see one up close.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MadelynsMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Amazon is selling a brand new Felicity books on CD. They are very inexpensive compared to what the tape sets are selling for on eBay. I think all six books unabridged was only $15.99 (but it was definitly less than $20). I bought it for my daughter for Hanukkah, but she hasn't opened it yet. Only the Felicity one seems to be reissued.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mominindianapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 19th, 2005
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Could you pm me or post a link? I would love to have these but cannot find them on Amazon.

    Thanks!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MadelynsMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is the link for the Felicity CD audio book on Amazon. (I hope this works) [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Felicity CD audio book

  7. #7
    Inactive Member mominindianapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 19th, 2005
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks so much. I have it in my cart. Just need to go back and purchase. Now I need to find a Josefina set. I would rather have the cd than the cassettes, but bought the Addy cassettes because that was all that is available.

    We travel a lot and these will be perfect for my dd!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MadelynsMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are welcome.

    I bought it for my daughter for the bus ride to school. She has a long ride each morning, and it really helps to have something to listen to.

    I hope they reissue the other stories on CD too. I also prefer the CD's, but I may buy one of the other ones on cassette just so she has some more stories to listen to.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •